Quantcast

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Emerald City

To me, emerald has been everywhere for the past couple weeks. I am extremely happy about this fact as it happens to be my absolute favourite colour. I saw alot of cute pieces at H&M and Forever 21, as well as TopShop and ZARA.



 1. Classic Sweater with Elbow Patches, Forever 21. $17.50
 2. OPI Nail Lacquer in Don't Mess With OPI. $8.50
 3. Split Neck Maxi Dress, Topshop. $78.85
 4. Green Suede Loafer, Topshop. $100
 5. Asos Resin Bangle with Hanging Emerald, asos.com. $37.50
6.  Cross Body Bag, H&M. $29.95


This dress I got at Forever 21 a few weeks ago for $17! Its so perfect for date night or just a night on the town.





Dress- Forever 21
Belt- H&M
Shoes- Urban Planet
Clutch- My momma's :)

Want designer emerald for less? Rent it! This Emerald Camilla and Marc mini retails for $795 and rents for four days for $150. You can check out Rent Frock Repeat.com to view all of their amazing designer dresses for less!




2 comments:

  1. so im guessing green is in right now... good thing it looks good on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot!!!!! Colour definitely compliments you.

    ReplyDelete